An application for registration is the first stage of the admission process. At
the time of submission of forms, a photocopy of the birth certificate duly attested
by a gazetted officer and two photographs of the student applicant are to be attached
with the form.
A registration fee must be deposited along with the application so that the child’s
name may be entered in the school record & waiting list for the year & class for
which admission is sought. This fee is neither refundable nor adjustable. Registration
of a student is by no means a guarantee of his/her admission.
Every registered child will have to taken an Entrance Examination. After clearing
the written test, the child along with his/her parent will be expected to interact
with teachers, which will be the final round for clearing the admission test.
Note: A child will not be admitted to the school, if he/she fails to clear
the written test and/or the interview (interaction with the Parents).
Step by step Guide to the Admission Procedure
- Complete Registration form (this could be attained from the admission officer or
from our website www.messagegrammar.edu.pk) and send this to the admission officer.
- In due course, you will be contacted and invited to bring your child to the school
to complete various assessment tests.
- If your child is found acceptable after the assessment tests have been marked, you
and your child will be called in for an interaction with the teacher.
- After your child has been accepted, you will be given a fee challan (from the accountant)
for the fee to be paid at the bank. The first fee will include:
- Admission Fee
- Security Fee (Refundable)
- Tuition Fee (For Two Months) (Non-refundable)
- Resource Charges (For Two Months) (Non-refundable)
- Fee challan stamped by the bank (as paid) should then be brought immediately to
the admission officer supervisor along with the following:
- A photocopy of your child’s birth certificate (provided at the time of registration)
- Three recent passport size photograph. (provided at the time registration)
- School leaving certificate
- Result transcript of the previous class
- For availing transport facilities, please contact the assistant administrator.
- All mail should be address to:
M-Block Izmir Town, Canal Bank Road, Lahore
- All fees must directly be paid at the school official bank.